To develop concepts for the lasting electronic publication of the resources named.
Cataloguing and making available of resources on the history on humanities and natural sciences (including mathematics), primarily dating from the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.
Past and future activities
- Publication of the correspondence between Richard Dedekind and Heinrich Weber (1875–1905)
- Compendium of the consolidated publications of Otto Stern [Gesammelte Veröffentlichungen von Otto Stern - ein Jahrhundert] (in print)
- Publication of Otto Stern’s correspondence (in preparation)
- Publication of Alfred Wegener’s diaries from the Danish Greenland expedition from 1906 to 1908 (in preparation)
- Publication of the correspondence between the two Germanists Wilhelm Scherer (1841–1886) and Richard Heinzel (1838–1905) (in preparation)
- Application for a possible long-term project within the Academies’ Programme on the subject of "Cataloguing of the personal papers of Richard Dedekind"
- Spring 2016: lecture series in honour of Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz
- During 2017: workshop on the history of science in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries with a special focus on publication projects
External working group member
- Prof. Dr. Alexander Kreuzer, University of Hamburg