In order that knowledge transfer out of research circles and into society can bear fruit also at decision-making levels, the members of the Academy of Sciences and Humanities in Hamburg develop specific aids for political and specialist decision-makers. The scientific activities of the Working Groups produces publications and position papers on topics of societal importance, as advice for politics and society. In addition, editions and monographs complete the range of our publications.
- Since 2011 nine new publications have appeared in the series "Abhandlungen der Akademie der Wissenschaften in Hamburg" (“Proceedings of the Academy of Sciences and Humanities in Hamburg”) from the publishing house De Gruyter. The series includes monographs, documentations and conference volumes as well as position papers on important topics in society and politics.
- Smaller publications, such as the "Hamburger Akademievorträge" (“Lectures of the Academy of Sciences and Humanities in Hamburg”), have been published since 2017 with open access by Hamburg University Press.
- The series "Schriften der Akademie der Wissenschaften" (“Papers of the Academy of Sciences and Humanities in Hamburg”) for publications in the area of social science and legal studies has been published since 2013 by Nomos Verlag.
- Weitere Publikationen (Further publications) include editions and discussion papers as well as publications connected to events held by the Academy.
- In the category "Forum Junge Wissenschaft" (“Young Science Forum”) are publications that arise from conference funding for young scholars and scientists at the Academy of Sciences and Humanities in Hamburg.
All publications are funded by resources of the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg.
Please note that most of our publications are available only in German.
Diskussionspapier "Gemeinsam Schutz aufbauen. Verhaltenswissenschaftliche Optionen zur stärkeren Inanspruchnahme von Schutzimpfungen"
Scientific Publications Officer
Tel.: +49 40 42948669-27